Registration is closed
On Thursday 1 September from 17.30-18.30, we will hold a public session on “Artificial Intelligence and Human Values” at the Peace Palace in the Hague.
During this session, world-renowned AI researchers, policy makers and practitioners will debate societal and ethical issues around the use of AI techniques.
- Michael Bratman, Stanford University
- Joanna Bryson, Princeton and Bath Universities
- Bernard ter Haar, Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment
- Dirk Helbing, ETH Zurich and TU Delft
- Johan Hoorn, VU University Amsterdam
- Miriam Struik, PAX Peace Movement
This session is free of charge and open to all interested, but registration is required. Deadline for registration is 23 Augustus 2016. After this deadline, we cannot accept more registrations, due to the regulations of the Peace Palace.
Note that, for security reasons, you will have your passport with you in order to enter the building. You will be not allowed to enter without it even if you are registered!