The biennial European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI) is Europe’s premier venue for presenting scientific results in AI. Under the general theme of “AI for human values”, the 22nd edition of ECAI will be held in the city of The Hague, in sight the Peace Palace, seat of the International Court of Justice, a location highly appropriate to the conference theme.
We invite the submission of system demonstrations in the form of life software demo’s or canned video’s, to be shown at the demo and poster market on all days of the main conference.
The System Demonstrations track provides AI researchers and practitioners with an opportunity to demonstrate impressive and innovative systems employing AI methods. We invite applications for demonstrations of a non-commercial nature from universities, research institutes and industry. Commercial demos may approach the ECAI 2016 sponsor chair for further information (firstname.lastname@example.org). The aim of a demonstration should be to make the attendees aware and enthusiastic about the applications of AI methods. It also provides an opportunity to obtain feedback from the AI community.
- System demo submission: 27th June 2016 (23:59:59 CET)
- Notification of acceptance: 1st July 2016 (in time for the early conference registration deadline of 5th July)
- A 150-word summary of the demonstration in plain text. Please include title, demonstrator names, and affiliations. This summary will be used to compile a programme for the demonstrations.
- A 1-2-page system and demonstration description.This description should show that a working system exists and should convince the demo selection committee that the demo is exciting, innovative and relevant by showing how AI techniques are used in novel ways or in novel types of applications. The description may contain still images or pointers to a video, or even the URL of an online version of the demo.
- A detailed description of hardware and software requirements, such as space, power supplies, network requirements, etc. Demonstrators are encouraged to be flexible in their requirements. Please state what you can bring yourself and what you absolutely must have provided at the venue. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The submission and review of system demonstrations for ECAI 2016 is done by sending an e-mail with both summary and description of system and requirements to: email@example.com.